PayrollHero’s #MyClock is now available in the Apple App Store. The #MyClock is an app that enables your employees to clock in and out for their iPhones using an app designed specifically for them.
#MyClock lets your employees keep track of their exact hours every day while managing their schedule right from their phone. You can be confident in the hours logged as you have exact clock in and clock out time data at your fingertips. The responsive real time capabilities of this app also allows employees to notify managers or HR if they are going to be absent or need to change their schedule due to a conflict.
Contact us today to learn more about how your team can do selfie clock ins.
Square is talking about rethinking the receipt, Pete Smart wants to rethink the airline boarding pass – here at PayrollHero we have been working to rethink the punch clock.
Traditional punch clocks are bulky, easily manipulated, offline, paper based and enable time theft. We have met with countless business owners who have complained about the issues with their punch clocks and the desire for a new way to handle employee time and attendance.
We sat down a couple years ago and rethought the punch clock and how it should work. Of course we wanted something cloud based, that eliminated fraud and time theft and was easy to use. The biggest challenge we wanted to tackle was how employees perceived the device. Employees hate the punch clock. They don’t enjoy the process of clocking in and out for work. We understand the importance or accurate time and attendance but wanted to rethink how we could collect this information while making it an enjoyable process for employees.
Introducing the TeamClock (iOS) and MyTimeClock. We began with photos, and built a platform that lets employees clock in and out for work by taking a picture of themselves. We added IP address support as well as GPS location so that we can ensure that the right employee is in the right place at the right time.
The big benefit – employees love it!
We added props to the clock in screen, random background images, social sharing functionality and there is more coming. Check out PayrollHero.com for more details about how our time, attendance, scheduling and analytics platform works.
You can see PayrollHero’s TeamClock Web in action here at Krispy Kreme:
We have been working hard on our iOS TeamClock (previously called TimeClock) apps and have rolled out a bunch of changes to them. In the most recent update you will notice:
- Added progress information when full sync is occurring.
- Add Queued Clockings counter to Gender page.
- Convert iPhone ClockIn Photo background to black.
- Update common code to handle proper server error codes from AFNetworking
- Update Creates TimeClock button look.
- Renamed app from TimeClock to TeamClock
- Add code to correctly attempt config information from the server if the app fails to be able to display the background image.
- Add Props back in to clock photo taking (watch for your new glasses)
- Remove transparency from iPhone top bar to prevent screen resizing
- Updated iPhone to use new Video Capture session common code
- Update of common code for potential fix of assert crash in Queue.
- Improve Video capture image preview to be more responsive
- Fix camera orientation for video playback.
- Fix for crash on iPhone/iPod devices when tapping OK on alert view when clocking in/out
- Some general bug fixes
Let us know what you think! We would love your feedback.
PayrollHero‘s time, attendance, scheduling and analytics platform is available worldwide.
Feel free to reach out to us for a personalize demo anytime by filling in the quick form on our website.