Our newest video for Singapore Restaurants and Retailer’s looking to learn more about our time, attendance, roster and payroll platform. What do you think the video? Let us know in the comments below. (PayrollHero.sg)
– PayrollHero is eligible for Singapore’s Spring Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV) – Integrated Solutions (IS) (more details)
– Check out our Singapore specific website at PayrollHero.sg
We are holding another event at our office in the Ocean Financial Centre at Raffles Place in Singapore on May 14th 2015. At this free event you will learn about the pitfalls of manual time and attendance systems, how PayrollHero can help and the amazing business intelligence that can be delivered to your iPhone in real time.
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, RedMart, BGC and many others are happy clients… come learn why they and many others subscribe to PayrollHero for their time, attendance, scheduling, HR and payroll needs.
We are holding another free event in Singapore where you will learn about the costs and challenges involved with traditional time keeping methods as well as see how PayrollHero is designed to not only streamline your HR operations but add some fun into them as well.
In this session you will learn;
– How you can gather Customer Feedback using a time and attendance tool
– Gather Applicants using a time and attendance tool
– Built company culture
– Digitize your HR departments so that all employee records are online in a safe and secure manner
– Get access to real time business intelligence from your data so that you can make better decisions.
With PayrollHero, you can be a super hero of an HR/Payroll Manager!
Register here to attend.
Did you know PayrollHero can qualify for Singapore’s Spring Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV) – Integrated Solutions (IS). (Read More)
Fantastic news! SMEs in Singapore who are keen to adopt the PayrollHero solution for their business can apply for the Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV) – Integrated Solutions (IS) offered by Spring Singapore. That means that you can potentially get S$5000 or more back from your purchase of PayrollHero.
Companies need to meet the following SME criteria to be eligible for ICV application:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Have group annual turnover of not more than $100 million OR group employment size of not more than 200 employees
You can learn more about ICV on SPRING’s website. If you want to find out if your company is eligible and how the process works, contact PayrollHero for more details.