What is Echelon 2012?
“Echelon 2012 is a two-day, double-track event on June 11-12 with over 1,100 delegates, a startup marketplace of up to 50 startups and various workshops. Echelon 2012 will be the biggest ever edition of Asia’s best startup event. It will discover Southeast Asia’s best startups on an all new scale.”
1) Guestlist.ph – an online guest listing service and nightlife social networking site
2) Collabspot – an online project management tool based on Kanban boards
3) Bolooka – an e-commerce website generator
4) Payroll Hero – payroll generation in the cloud for web and mobile
5) Mobile9 – And open, local and social app store
6) Paybilis – Bill collection and payment service
7) Infinte.ly – a central hub for small business owners to manage their web presence
Each startup did a fantastic job pitching their business but in the end, the judges choose Payroll Hero as the winner!