As part of a new series on this blog we will be profiling certified PayrollHero users to learn more about them, their business, where they go to learn and best practices.
First up is Clare Matchett, General Manager for ServiceSeeking Manila.
1. How would you describe your business?
ServiceSeeking Manila is the Manila arm of ServiceSeeking.com.au, Australia’s best way to get free quotes from local businesses. Our team handles customer service, sales, data analysis, web development, SEO and a whole lot more.
2. What tools do you use to recruit?
3. What is your hiring philosophy?
4. What blogs / newsletters do you read to stay up to date in your industry?
5. How do you build company culture at ServiceSeeking?
6. I saw on Linkedin you were “Streamlining HR policies and the recruitment process” can you explain more about that?
7. Is speaking Tagalog an advantage to you in running the business?
8. Regarding the PayrollHero Certifications, what did you think of the certification courses?
9. Was the certifications helpful in getting the most out of PayrollHero?
Much of the software is intuitive and just “makes sense”, but payroll in the Philippines is notoriously complicated. We’ve been able to transition to using PayrollHero without adding any new team members and this is mostly because of the great communication with the PayrollHero staff. Discrepancy checks were particularly helpful in letting us know where we’re at with the transition and how to set up loans, advances, bonuses, allowances and government contributions correctly.
PayrollHero has a deliberate onboarding process that is designed to understand every customer’s unique needs so that we can quickly and effectively transition your business onto PayrollHero. Reach out today for a free, 30 min. one on one conversation about how PayrollHero can work within your organization.