Below is a video explainer for how PayrollHero can work within your Philippine business. From setting up schedules, to clocking in and out, resolving attendance and generating payroll.
1. Creating employee schedules on PayrollHero
It is quick and easy to setup schedules for your employees. Depending on your business will depend which scheduling tool you use. Our onboarding team will help setup the processes so that your managers can quickly and easily manage their teams schedules.
Clocking in/out via PayrollHero
Clocking in and out on PayrollHero is a breeze. We have TeamClock for iOS and Android as well as the MyClock Web and TeamClock Chrome. We can setup your account to based on your needs.
Clock in/out details are run through thresholds
We automate your time and attendance policy using our thresholds functionality. All clock in and outs are run through the thresholds to make enforcement of your policies easier. We have thresholds for In early, in late, out early, out late, undertime, unscheduled work, duplicate clock in and duplicate clock out.
Resolving employee attendance infractions
Our resolve attendance functionality enables your managers to quickly and easily resolve infractions that fall outside of the thresholds. Most common is missing clock in and overtime. Each click is recorded as to who resolved what infraction and why.
Enroll employee in Government deductions
Add allowances on PayrollHero
Generating payroll is simple and rules based. Once the time and attendance has been resolved running the payroll is quick. Below is an example of a Philippine payroll being run.
Other questions that you might have?
- How PayrollHero Computes the Pag-Ibig Deduction?
- How PayrollHero Computes the SSS Deduction?
- How PayrollHero Computes an Employees Total Hours for One Day?
- How PayrollHero Computes the Philippine BIR Tax Deduction?
- How PayrollHero Computes the PhilHealth Deduction?
- How to Compute the 13th Month Pay?
- How to Compute for Night Differential?
- What Is Annualized Witholding Tax (Alphalist)?