Big news! We have completed and are in the process of rolling out the new and improved Photo Verification Report Generator. It is located within the Flag Wall of your account under the Verification tab.
This new on demand tool lets you dig into a certain employees clock in and out records for a certain pay period. You can see the following information;
- Verification – A match denoted by a ✔ or mismatch denoted by an X
- Confidence Rating – This is a scale of 0 to 100% of how confident we are that this photo is a match to the employees profile photo.
- Date and Time of the clocking
- Type – The type of clocking event – (ie. a clock in or clock out)
- Application used to make the clocking event. (ie. iOS, Android, etc)
- Location – GPS location of the clocking if provided by the device is shown via a Google maps link.
The confidence rating is used to determine if the photo is a match or not.
- The profile photo and clocking images need to show both eyes and chin to make the best match.
- If either photo is two small to analyze the report will display an appropriate error message.
- Proper lighting is encouraged
- Recent profile photos will ensure more accuracy
See it in action…