I just returned from the Business Maker Academy’s annual HR Leadership Conference in Manila, Philippines. It was a full house with over 250 HR practitioners from all industries there to learn more about taking their HR skills to the next level.
I was asked to speak about how PayrollHero attracts talent, how we retain talent, some of our more innovative programs and of course show them how PayrollHero’s Philippine payroll software platform works. Here is a quick overview of what I discussed:
- PayrollHero’s hiring page is unique and breaks down not only the job descriptions, but how we work, our rhythms, required reading, core values and much more.
- Our Herman Miller chairs, dual monitors, Apple computers, etc. and why giving your team the best you can afford is worth it.
- We talked about travel, how our team moves around and why having a passport is a key items all employees at PayrollHero need.
- Learning – a big topic in HR, at PayrollHero we invest heavily in our teams education. From mentors, to conferences to round tables.
- Our Adventure Engineering program and some examples of how it attracts stellar teammates.
And of course, the last bit of the session was about PayrollHero and how our time, attendance, scheduling, HRIS, business intelligence and Philippine payroll software works.
Here are a couple pictures from the event;