We have been working hard on our iOS TeamClock (previously called TimeClock) apps and have rolled out a bunch of changes to them. In the most recent update you will notice:
- Added progress information when full sync is occurring.
- Add Queued Clockings counter to Gender page.
- Convert iPhone ClockIn Photo background to black.
- Update common code to handle proper server error codes from AFNetworking
- Update Creates TimeClock button look.
- Renamed app from TimeClock to TeamClock
- Add code to correctly attempt config information from the server if the app fails to be able to display the background image.
- Add Props back in to clock photo taking (watch for your new glasses)
- Remove transparency from iPhone top bar to prevent screen resizing
- Updated iPhone to use new Video Capture session common code
- Update of common code for potential fix of assert crash in Queue.
- Improve Video capture image preview to be more responsive
- Fix camera orientation for video playback.
- Fix for crash on iPhone/iPod devices when tapping OK on alert view when clocking in/out
- Some general bug fixes
Let us know what you think! We would love your feedback.
PayrollHero‘s time, attendance, scheduling and analytics platform is available worldwide.
Feel free to reach out to us for a personalize demo anytime by filling in the quick form on our website.