We have been working hard on our iOS TeamClock (previously called TimeClock) apps and have rolled out a bunch of changes to them. In the most recent update you will notice:
- Added progress information when full sync is occurring.
- Add Queued Clockings counter to Gender page.
- Convert iPhone ClockIn Photo background to black.
- Update common code to handle proper server error codes from AFNetworking
- Update Creates TimeClock button look.
- Renamed app from TimeClock to TeamClock
- Add code to correctly attempt config information from the server if the app fails to be able to display the background image.
- Add Props back in to clock photo taking (watch for your new glasses)
- Remove transparency from iPhone top bar to prevent screen resizing
- Updated iPhone to use new Video Capture session common code
- Update of common code for potential fix of assert crash in Queue.
- Improve Video capture image preview to be more responsive
- Fix camera orientation for video playback.
- Fix for crash on iPhone/iPod devices when tapping OK on alert view when clocking in/out
- Some general bug fixes
Let us know what you think! We would love your feedback.
PayrollHero‘s time, attendance, scheduling and analytics platform is available worldwide.