The World Wide Developers Conference (WWDC) last week saw a host of announcements by Apple, including the introduction of Apple Pay in UK, a new trackpad feature for the iPad and (what is now becoming) the customary announcement on iOS upgrades. iOS 9 is scheduled to roll out in September, with the public beta starting out in July.
There are currently 3 PayrollHero iOS apps: TeamClock, #MyClock and Xray Insights. The launch of iOS 9 means that we will stop supporting iOS 7. PayrollHero supports the most recent version of Apple’s iOS and the one prior. (which is the same support Apple provides for their iOS)
The new versions of the iOS PayrollHero apps will have:
- Full compatibility with iOS 9.
- Performance tweaks – faster and smoother operation.
- Improvements on the face detection system.
- Enhanced security and data privacy.
- Multiple code optimizations and bug fixes.
The announced list of compatible devices with iOS 9 is:
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3
- iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPod touch (fifth generation)
- Newer devices than these above should be supported, please contact us at support first to confirm.
If you are using a 5th generation iPod, an iPad 2 or iPhone 4s or any newer models and you haven’t already upgraded to at least iOS 8, make sure you get on that as soon as possible. As of September, we will not be able to fix any bugs that surface on the iOS 7.1.2 or lower.